Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Adam & Amelia {Wedding}

A HUGE congratulations are in order for this couple.  They have been on my calander for 2 years!!  With a date set for 2008 and an unexpected pregranacy they decided to delay their union... I am SOO happy they did; I got to capture their 2 BEAUTIFUL little girls...
With the holidays right around the corner I was simply amazed at how calm and collected both Amelia & Adam were.  Did I mention that Amelia made all of her bridesmaids capes??!!  Adam was one lucky man/dad-- he not only got to marry the woman of his dreams; he also "married" his little girls too!  What a great way to include your little ones ~ it brought tears to my eyes when I met Payton & she told me she was getting married to her daddy!

Both little girls did a fabulous job, especially miss Payton she was definately the life of the party- the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.... right mom??? ;-)  Beautiful day, Beautiful Family.  Congratulations & a Happy Ever After! 





















0 comments:

About Your Photographer

Look Up Old News


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP