Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tiona ~ Senior Session

Ms. Tiona ~ you are a true rockstar diva.  I know you had a certain vision for your senior session, thank you for being a trooper, and I hope I did not let you down.  On a personal note, you may want to consider modeling as a profession - you really know how to rock the lens ~ You are Beautiful.  Blessings.


Oops how'd that get in there! 






I try to limit my postings, but there were so many beautiful images, I have to throw these in for good measure.  Tiona ~ thank you for wandering aimlesly around Minneapolis while we found a few hide-outs & unique corners for changing,  you were a true trooper <3 HUGZ



This country girl would love to make it back to the land of tall buildings, contact me if you are interested in playing in Minneapolis for a day.

0 comments:

About Your Photographer

Look Up Old News


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP