Friday, April 1, 2011

Engaged

I LOVE this couple!  I know I say this about everyone ~ that's cause I have awesome couples ~ BUT these guys were convinced they could not take a good picture, so it was my challenge to prove them wrong... 
I attempted ~ as I tell my clients, art is always in the eye of the beholder. 

We met @ Stillwater.  The weather was rather chilly after having a mini heat wave of 45 degrees the day before.  We made the most of it, found some quiet, secluded nooks & crannies to avoid the wind.




Thank you Tom & Holly.  The 2 of you together make me smile, laugh and remember those happy days :-) 
I look forward to seeing you all dressed up in October for the main event!

0 comments:

About Your Photographer

Look Up Old News


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP