Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Mr. & Mrs. Jones

A few weeks ago I had my first wedding since beginning maternity leave.  I couldn't imagine having a better couple to come back to work with.  Jen & Ben radiated with joy, appreciation, most of all love.  ~ a huge THANK YOU to the marvelous couple; hope you enjoyed your day!





The wedding party was phenominal!


there was a minor mishap during the candle lighting ceremony ~ think Beatles song:
 "I get by with a little help from my friends"




The guest had a blast & got creative while singing songs with {love} to get the bride & groom to kiss.


Ben & Jen, It's not where you go or what you do... it's who is beside you that counts.
Happily Ever After!

0 comments:

About Your Photographer

Look Up Old News


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP