Monday, March 1, 2010

{Equipment upgrade}

I received a package today.  I could hardly contain myself when I was opening it ~ it had to sit on the counter until I truly had time to savor this moment.  What was inside the box you ask??

I have been eyeing this "baby" up for about 8 months 3 days & 22 hours to be exact!  I have convinced my darling husband that this is not just a want, but a must!
PLUS:  I stand firmly on the rule: if "mama" ain't happy, nobody is happy ;-)  Or my husband  truly loves me; to let me put our children down as collateral so I can carry a beautiful camera lens & continue to provide treasured pictures for my clients.
~ Cheers!

0 comments:

About Your Photographer

Look Up Old News


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP