Tuesday, March 23, 2010

{Mini Sessions}

Hello Everyone, I think spring has finally sprung!  I'm super excited to think we can leave our homes once again & enjoy our beautiful surroundings.  Come visit me, I will be hosting my first annual mini-session marathon.

A mini session is on-location & may last up to 45 minutes, You will be able to view your photos in a private on-line gallery.   I will post 25 images for you to view. Package prices include all fee's and tax.  No need to choose your package just yet, I only require a deposit to reserve your space.

A: (2)4x6 (8)wallets ~$50.00
B: (1)8x10, (1)5x7 ~ $65.00
C: (1)11x14, 25 images in 5x7 proofbook ~ $110.00
D: (1)11x14 Float Mount wrap, (2) 5x7 ~ $158.00
E: CD with copyrights ~ $175.00
F: 8x8 album ~ $275.00

Additional prints are available ala' carte. 

Come visit me in:
Stillwater MN
April 10, 2010

Call to reserve your space.  sessions are limited.



~~
It's been exciting over the winter, there have been changes in our family dynamics, attempts to finish a basement with the growing family.  Life with 3 is very daunting. (I don't even think that covers it all). But, after taking some much needed time off for myself, I feel rejuvinated.  I'm super excited to unveil big changes happening to TSPhotography.  Stay tuned...

0 comments:

About Your Photographer

Look Up Old News


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP