Monday, December 6, 2010

The missing piece

I have been absent, and I can explain.  After needing a much needed break to enjoy what I've got & prepare what what will be arriving in July.


That's right.  We will be welcoming baby Walstead 'thing 4'  into our Home & hearts sometime this mid-summer.  Please bear with me as I play catch-up with past sessions.  I promise I have loads of fun new sessions to post, but for now this holiday season, I will be slowing down with my family and taking a much needed break.  Thank you to my husband who was able to "figure" out my camera for this quick snapshot so we could share our good news.
Peace & Blessings to All  ~ Rebecca

0 comments:

About Your Photographer

Look Up Old News


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP