Monday, January 3, 2011

Turning of Time

I want to throw out a HUGE Thank You to my clients for giving me an opporutnity and entrusting their personal moments to my "creative" ability behind the lens.  Best of Year in Review ~ Good-Bye 2010


BEST OF WEDDINGS
Year end review Pt. 1What a great Engaged Couple!
Mrs & Mrs.

Congratulations Brooke & Brandon!  May the wind always be at your back.
I may be biased since they are friends of mine (you know who you are) but,       I LOVE these guys!!


SubQ (hey cousin) You were a beautiful bride, and I was so honored to capture you wedding day. 
Thank you for including me





To all those who have supported me & help me keep the 'spark'  ~ Please Stay Tuned, there are going to be lots of changes coming to TSP (all good I hope)
Happy New Year !!!  God Bless








0 comments:

About Your Photographer

Look Up Old News


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP