Sunday, September 25, 2011

Mr. & Mrs.

I always love a good wedding and this was no exception.  Fine food, Great Family & Friends.  A huge shout out to Paradise Landing ~ you really know how to work as a team!  This will definately go on my list of top 10 favorite weddings!  The lighting at this location was undeniably gorgeous!  With much a-do I'd like to introduce Mr. & Mrs.

I always love it when a couple chooses to get the 'jitters' out before the ceremony with a private first meet.  The air was electrifying; I had goosebumps ~ I can only imagine how the bride & groom felt...

After the ceremony we headed out on a pontoon for a private boat party for a little beer n' cheer; what can I say, I LOVE my job!

Congratulations Mr & Mrs Werner ~ Thank you for letting me into your important day to capture timeless moments ~  may you always live Happily Ever After!

0 comments:

About Your Photographer

Look Up Old News


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP