Wednesday, October 17, 2012

KIRSTEN + EDDIE {married}

Time has slipped through my fingers like sands in an hourglass.  Needless to say, I'm back with a vengence.  I'd like to dust off the cobwebs of this ole' blog here and Share an amazing love story about a fabulous couple;  Eddie & Kirsten.  What can I say, I LOVE these two -- (as with all of my clients, who am I kidding!)  They are still pretty awesome in my book.

The day started with a slight rainshower, but couldn't make a decision so it quit and it ended up to be day filled with pure joy with a side of relaxation that shined throughout. The winds rustled the flowers and leaves.  It was a true blue fall day in the midwest. 

The setting was The Brickhouse Getaway.  I'd like to be one of many to say, this was an amazing location.  Charming, rustic with a whimsical shabby chic.  There was 'eye' candy everywhere!
I'm kinda sorta obsessed with this location.  Any brides out there--- CHECK THIS PLACE OUT! here  and then hire me to be your photographer.

Kirsten's dress was purchsed from the Wedding Shoppe.  Check out the end of this post for more information.  For now, I'd love to introduce you to the new Mr. & Mrs.  CONGRATULATIONS!

















The bridesmaids dress came from Davids Bridal.  The Tuxes came from Sew Simple. LeJean is fabulous.  She really knows how to cater to the wedding party, check her out too.   Arrangements, flowers and tables were decorated with the help of family & friends.
Just as the sun began to fade, the band Overdrift picked up the party.  Let's just say it was an amazing way to end an already supercalifragilisticexpialadocious kinda day.

Thank you Kirsten & Eddie.   

0 comments:

About Your Photographer

Look Up Old News


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP