Sunday, October 21, 2012

{mommy files}

For those who know me, you understand that busy is an action in my household.  Among my 4 children, 3 cats, 1 dog and a husband.  My chaos consists of 6 little ones running, playing, laughing, dancing and of course fighting.  These little ones are the very backbone of my existence.    My 3 foot critters know how to keep it all very real & keep me young at heart.

I am at a loss for words to describe my organized chaos so I think I'll turn to these song lyrics:

RENT "Seasons of love"
Five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes
Five hundred twenty-five thousand moments so dear
Five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes
How do you measure, measure a year?

In daylights, in sunsets
In midnights, in cups of coffee
In inches, in miles, in laughter, in strife
In five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes
How do you measure, a year in the life?

How about love? Measure in love.  Seasons of love


~~~
I must confess that I may be consumed with everyday living; somewhere along this crazy & fabulous journey I have had to learn how to slow down &; enjoy the moments ~ This is what keeps me overflowing with joy!  (OF course creating FUN & FABULSOUS pictures for my clients will do the same thing)! BUT it can't all be roses, so here is a little sneak peak from the flipside of the lens ~  make it a day you'll never forget!

 
Happy Monday! 

0 comments:

About Your Photographer

Look Up Old News


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP