Friday, January 18, 2013

Straight out of the Camera

As a photographer, I try hard to get an image right the first time.  This means I spend less time late night editing and more time with my family. YAY!

As my style evolves and I'm constantly learning new tricks, my editing preferences are beginning to lean to less is more; BUT there is a time when LR definitely saves the day!
When you book me as your photographer, your images will be edited so they can really shine-- true to life.
I love BOLD, BRIGHT colors.  I'm fascinated how different camera angles can make a HUGE difference.
  
Friday's Post comes S.O.O.C - straight out of camera.

 Technicalities of SOOC image:
Nikon D700
f/2.8
ISO 3200
focal length 17mm




0 comments:

About Your Photographer

Look Up Old News


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP