Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The End of the Year means a new Beginning

I raise my glass to the year end; for all those families and friends who entrusted me to capture moments past.  I raise my glass to the new year and all the goodness that it brings.  Without my clients past/present ~ I am nothing.  Thank You from the bottom of my heart.  You rock my world!



My hope for 2013 is to learn how to fully embrace life as it happens; to live in the now, with a shimmer for the future.  Photography as my career is more believable than I ever imagined!  All the thanks for the fabulous people who have crossed my path.  Because of you,  Life is good.

I'm am super EXCITED to kick off 2013 with my first EVER wedding Fair.  I will have a booth set up at Ready Randy's in New Richmond WI Sunday January 6, 2013.  Come visit me ~ lots of give-aways &  3 Stellar Door Prizes.

A HUGE shout out to those who made
2012 the BEST EVER!
the year-in-review
~ WARNING: this post is the longest, E.V.E.R.  due to my lackluster blog techniques.
resolution #215 blog more often.
 
 
 
 
From the Personal File

 

 I'm on edge to see what 2013 holds
~Cheers & God Bless

0 comments:

About Your Photographer

Look Up Old News


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP