Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The Weaving of Life

I couldn't help but share, as I borrowed this poem from a friend.  It helps me cope with the current winter weather patterns, my current life status and those moments where I feel trapped.

Trapped inside my home
Trapped within my life's constraints
Trapped in a house full of kids.
Just plain trapped.

Yet each day I manage to pull thru 'surviving',  and as I go to bed I quietly remind myself, tomorrow is a new day, a new beginning, and something beautiful will happen tomorrow.


My life is but a weaving
Between my Lord and me,

I cannot choose the colors
He worketh steadily.

Oft times he weaveth sorrow,
And I in foolish pride
Forget He sees the upper
And I, the underside

Not till the loom is silent
And the shuttles cease to fly
Shall God unroll the canvas
And explain the reason why.

The dark threads are as needful
In the Weaver's skillful hand
As the threads of gold and silver
In the pattern He has planned.

Author unknown




Although there may be a few dark threads I'm sifting thru.  
There is always a silver lining.
hugz & blessings
B

0 comments:

About Your Photographer

Look Up Old News


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP