Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Siren Bridal Show

I had the fortunes of attending the Siren Bridal Show the last weekend in January.  What an amazing event; there was so much talent with all the vendors in attendence!  And so much to do behind the scenes with the planning & organizing groups-- Thank You for all that you did, it truly paid off with an amazing event!

Now the brides of 2013-2014 season are in a unique position to create a FABULOUS wedding!  I am over the top excited for this years wedding season to get kicked of!  (too bad I have to wait until April)...

Did you miss us in Siren??  Check it out:


Share the Goodness is this year's theme.  I hosted several drawings during the Siren Bridal Show.  The winners need to be announced now.  Are you ready??  Winner Winner Chicken Dinner:

Drawing One: $50 TSP Gift Card ~ C.Louis
Drawing Two: Engagement Session ~ M.Peterson
Drawing Three: $350 TSP Gift Card ~ N.Petersen

Please check your inbox- you will receive further details. 
Thank You for entering ~ Congratulations!!!

To my brides, if you are planning a wedding for the 2013 season I have limited dates available, don't wait to reserve your date ;-)  I'd love to chat s'more!

0 comments:

About Your Photographer

Look Up Old News


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP